
Today we went to the BYU vs Air Force football game. BYU creamed them! It was Reagan's first football game and she slept through the entire thing! It started raining during the fourth quarter so Will wrapped Reagan and I up in a big fleece blanket and went to get the car--all the while Reagan was still asleep.
HOORAY!!!!! Julie, I am so excited that you have a blog!! I LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteSO cute! Reagan looks like her daddy! Go Cougs.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Blogosphere! I am already loving all of the cute pictures. The one of the fam should be blown up and framed. You guys all look so great!
ReplyDeleteJulie, I'm so excited to follow your blog - your pictures are so cute.
ReplyDeleteYay! Sorry I am a snoop, but I saw you had a blog when I was looking at Bethany's blog...so on and so forth! But you have a blog, that is so fun! And Reagan is just adorable!! Keep posting those pictures! So cute!
ReplyDeleteReagan is sooooo cute! Like mother like daughter!! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete