We spent Conference weekend down in Meadow Utah with Derek and Jennie Beckstrand. Early afternoon on Saturday it began to snow. It was so beautiful. As I looked out the window at the gently falling snow joy warmed my body as memories rushed back: memories of Christmases, music, family, cozy clothes and food. Oh, how I love the first snow fall of the year.We decided we would take the four wheelers out and explore in the mountains. It was gorgeous with the beauties of two seasons compounded. The trees were red, orange, and yellow and then blanketed with snow. We had such a fun time four wheeling. I yelled Will's ear off with my, "yeah-hoos and woo-hoos." What a blast.
That sounds amazing! What a great weekend! But what of Baby Reagan???
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! What are the Beckstrands having, Julie?
ReplyDeleteP.S. That pumpkin sign was just vinyl lettering. It is the easiest thing in the world... you just need to find someone who sells it. Klarissa knows someone, if you want to ask her about it...