Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mommy Adventures




Reagan is a great size right now, I can put her in the baby-borjn and we are good to go. As you can see she loves that thing! We have started to go hiking. I am loving the cool weather and the changing of the leaves that accompany fall. I love the seasons! Last week we went hiking to Bridal Veil Falls. Isn't Utah beautiful!!!

2 comments:

  1. Stop, stop, stop it... you are making me miss Utah! Oh my gosh, I'm aching for those mountains now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I know how much you wanted a baby! She looks adorable, and you look great as always! Feel free to add us to your blog list. It isn't the greatest, yet. I'm still new at this blog thing. I would like to get Corrinne Butler's email and add her to my list, if you have it. Love, Kirstin
    www.jandkbaxter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments