Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Reagan's Throne


This is where Reagan resides 80% of her awake time: on the Kitchen Counter watching Mom. We cook, wash dishes, dance, you know...
I posted this picture, however, to show Reagan's latest development: Toys!!! For months (okay only 3) I have been dangling elaborately colored toys of curious workmanship in front of her but to no avail. Then, Saturday afternoon she grabbed it and played!! Wow, we have entered the world of toys.

4 comments:

  1. How fun... just wait til she throws it when she wants something else, lol. She's growing up so fast, before we know it she'll be walkin and talkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JULIE! i love your pictures of baby Reagan! brad and i were just commenting on your top photo...how you don't even look like you just had a baby! you look as good as ever! i hope i can try and look that good after the fact! oh, and Reagan is about the cutest thing i've ever seen! i've been dying to see pics so thanks for finding my blog! have fun with the house building, that's so exciting...what part of utah? orem, provo...???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "of curious workmanship!" Haha! It is SO great when they start playing with toys! It will be sad when she can't sit on the counter and watch you anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang Julie! The more I get to know you the more and more I LOVE you. You family is just beautiful and so lively... All our love, Dean and Savannah :)

    ReplyDelete

comments