So lately I have been noticing that whenever Reagan is in her car seat she is always trying to sit up. So today I experimented with her sitting up abilities. She can!!!!!! However, to do it she has to lean way forward, when she tries to sit fully up she will topple to one side. (She has to be under close supervision) Wow Reagan!!! She will be 4 months on the 14th and she can already sit up!Down at the bottom I capture "Reagan's Look," she'll tilt her head down and then look up at you with those skeptical eyes!

Julie, these are sooo cute! I love her faces! Wow, sitting up already...I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteThose pics are hilarious; she looks like she is really concentrating on her new trick! Wow, she's advanced; Kailee didn't start doing that til almost 6 months! Go Reagan! Maybe you'll walk before Kailee!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!! I have some pictures of Hyrum sitting up like that... leaning way forward, looking up in the same way. Every time I see them I start laughing! Pretty soon she will be sitting up like a pro. What a smart girl!
ReplyDelete