Here is me, miffed at Will! Is it too much to ask to get just ONE nice, formal, picture with my husband at our graduation? Will was too preoccupied acting like Harry Potter in his robes to care much about how our posterity would never have a nice record of our graduation(I guess just an accurate one). To answer the question, this is about as good as it gets for "Will and Julie" graduation pictures.
And with my friends too, Shannon and Ashley.Why the reminiscing, you might ask. Well, I really did not think I missed school in the least bit. I mean, the Elementary Eduation program was drudgery to me. However, I have always loved school and I loved my GEs (completely opposite from most people). I told Will the other day that if I could do college over I would buy a scooter and major in an accounting.
Tonight, however, I got a touch of nostalgia as a took an IQ quiz Will showed me online. The entire quiz I kept exclaiming to Will, "This is so much fun!" or "I miss this so much!" Wow, I really do miss using my brain in that way! So yes, I decided, I finally miss school!
So I thought you might enjoy taking this IQ quiz as well. The link is:
web.tickle.com/tests/uiqnew/ (I don't know how to make it a direct link so just highlight it and paste it in the address bar)
I'd like to hear how it goes. If anyone can figure out the boy liking 400 but not 300 problem let me know, I was completely stumped. My score panned out at a 127, Will got a 136.
Tonight, however, I got a touch of nostalgia as a took an IQ quiz Will showed me online. The entire quiz I kept exclaiming to Will, "This is so much fun!" or "I miss this so much!" Wow, I really do miss using my brain in that way! So yes, I decided, I finally miss school!
So I thought you might enjoy taking this IQ quiz as well. The link is:
web.tickle.com/tests/uiqnew/ (I don't know how to make it a direct link so just highlight it and paste it in the address bar)
I'd like to hear how it goes. If anyone can figure out the boy liking 400 but not 300 problem let me know, I was completely stumped. My score panned out at a 127, Will got a 136.

I'm not sure about that question, Julie. That was probably the hardest one for me. On some of the other questions, I recognized some patterns that seemed difficult at first but just took a little analyzing. Fun times.
ReplyDeleteHere's my score: Congratulations, Bart!
ReplyDeleteYour IQ score is 138
This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.
Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results. Read more...
Find out more in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. It's ready right now!
To leave a third comment, we need to all hang out during Christmas break. Have you and Janssen already decided on something or do we need to go behind her back again? The Tree Room, perhaps? :)
ReplyDeleteJulie, I think that question was he likes perfect squares...400 is the square of 20, 100 of 10, 3600 of 60, so I put he'd like 900. Just a thought???
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, all I can say is that my husband is as bad as yours (or worse) when it comes to taking pictures. The minute there is a camera anywhere near him, he either becomes ill or goes crazy.
ReplyDelete