While I was teaching 4th grade last year I had gotten my hair cut and highlighted. The next day at school a little boy named Sam walked into the classroom in the morning, stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me, put his pointer finger emphatically in the air and said, "Hey, you gotta new hair do!"Well today I got another new hair do.Will keeps calling "Posh Spice."

CUTE! I love it, Julie - it's so flattering to your face!
ReplyDeletehot momma....the shorter and the blonder the better!
ReplyDeleteBrin sent me the link to your blog, and I am so glad that she did! It was wonderful to read how your life is and seeing that although you have grown up you still seem like the same old Julie. I love the haircut! I hope you see this message and brings a smile to your face. Love you and Miss you. Let's try to keep in better touch.
ReplyDeletelove,
Cristina
Julie--this is such a cute cut on you! The A-line is so amazing! I'm a big fan!
ReplyDeleteYou are so Posh Spice!I love it!
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh... it looks amazing. I can't wait to see you in person because pictures never do true justice. The lip gloss definitely enhanced the picture!!
ReplyDeleteOooh I love it! So cute!
ReplyDeletejulie! you have to be the hottest mom i've ever seen! love the do. did you really just have a baby! craziness!
ReplyDeleteI like the haircut a lot- and you do look like Posh!
ReplyDeleteI am a big fan! I love the attitude your sportin' in the pics too. You go girl!
ReplyDeleteDude you look so hot. I love it, I wish I could see it in person. You look way skinny as well. Dang girl you look good. You really show people how post pregnancy should look.
ReplyDelete