This is my friend Kate's little girl, Hadlie. I love Hadlie, she is the cutest thing! Reagan and Hadlie are best friends. Hadlie and Reagan are actually a lot alike, but one has beautiful blue eyes and one has beautiful brown eyes "Hey, how do you do that?!?!"
Hadlie is 7 months and is now crawling. Reagan is jealous, I am not! I'm actually pretty nervous about having a mobile baby. I am perfectly happy setting her down and counting on her staying there!
Kate and I were simultaneously trying to get our girls to smile. They would look at me, and then look at her....


"ooooooo, presents!!!!"
Reagan and I are also best friends. We do everything together. We chat all day! She goes everywhere with me and loves it! She loves hanging out and watching me work. We love each other so much!
Hadlie is 7 months and is now crawling. Reagan is jealous, I am not! I'm actually pretty nervous about having a mobile baby. I am perfectly happy setting her down and counting on her staying there!Kate and I were simultaneously trying to get our girls to smile. They would look at me, and then look at her....



"ooooooo, presents!!!!"

Reagan and I are also best friends. We do everything together. We chat all day! She goes everywhere with me and loves it! She loves hanging out and watching me work. We love each other so much!



I am repenting from my blog-checking slackness! I left you a comment a few posts down, so you might not notice it! But December has been such a crazy month for us... I now get online, post a few pictures of the boys, and get off!
ReplyDeleteBut I sure do love these pictures of Hadlie and Reagan! They're cute twinners in their matching little pink cardigans and white bows. What beauties! They really are such pretty girls.
And p.s. your Christmas card was so so so cute. I loved it. Thanks for thinking of us. Did Bethany take your pictures?
Very cute. I'm gonna' have to get me a baby sometime!
ReplyDeleteDid you dress them to match on purpose or is it just that great minds think alike? They are both soo cute!
ReplyDeleteHadlie and Reagan ARE so alike it's so crazy! Can you believe how similar they even dressed that day? Totally not planned! In fact, I didn't even notice it at the time. They are the cutest little buttons!
ReplyDelete