Sunday, December 2, 2007

Grandma & Grandpa

The beautiful snow storm brought a lot of complications, not all of which were bad. A wonderful thing that came about was that my parents ended up having a 3 hour lay over in Salt Lake on their way home from Branson, MO. It worked out perfectly for us to go up there because we were already picking up another friend from the airport that same exact night!!!! Wow, what a blessing! Truly, a tender mercy from the Lord.
I was like dancing around my house when I found out they were coming in. I was so excited to see them but I was even more excited for them to see Reagan. They hadn't seen her since she was only 4 weeks old.

Reagan had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa. Even though she was very tired she was a good sport. She loved just watching grandpa!!! We just hung out in the airport until they had to leave. They didn't heed my pleadings to just spend the night and leave on Monday. Please come back soon mom and dad, we love you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what are the chances? That must have been so exciting for everybody!

    ReplyDelete

comments