Wow December is so busy and so fun. We have had so many parties to attend! Reagan is getting many babysitters. It works out great though because she goes to bed around 6:30 so we just have a friend come over and hang out while she sleeps, awwww wonderful! I'll save asking the young women till when I have a couple kids and they can play with them all night (maybe the real reason is I just don't want to have to pay them).
We had The Northwestern Mutual staff Christmas party which was such a blast. I am so grateful I love the people Will works with because they will be our friends and associates for a long time! Sometimes I will bring Reagan into the office and she loves it, smiling and laughing at everyone. She really loves people, especially kids!
We had our friends Annual Christmas/White Elephant Gift Exchange. So fun. So sad we wont be able to have it next year because almost everyone is moving away!
Last night we went to another party. As we were all sitting around talking Will was explaining how I get on "kicks." The way he was describing this idiosyncrasy was hilarious! But it's so true. I get on kicks and will eat or do the same thing over and over till I can't stand it anymore. (It's not my fault, my dad does the thing!) The latest kick is grapefruit. I buy the large bags at Costco and eat the entire bag by myself (Will can't stand grapefruit).
Im so jealous Julie, I miss all the parties. I am so sad we missed the white elefant. Maybe Lee and I should go see Christmas Carol at Ford's Theatre for you now that we are here. We miss you guys.
ReplyDelete