
We spent Christmas in Colorado with Will's family. It was definitely a White Christmas. We woke up to a blanket of snow and it snowed steadily all Christmas Day. It was gorgeous.


Now I'm into it. Party time!!!! 
Reagan loved presents!!!!



It was a long drive but Reagan did very well. We had to get a little silly to keep her occupied. This one made me laugh...it's her Elvis impression.
Here's our little cuddle bug. 
Merry Christmas 2007

Reagan loved presents!!!!




It was a long drive but Reagan did very well. We had to get a little silly to keep her occupied. This one made me laugh...it's her Elvis impression.
Here's our little cuddle bug. 
Merry Christmas 2007







its those kinds of pictures that make me so excited to have a baby....she is just so cute and cuddly.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures. She looks like a sweet little girl. Glad you had a fun Christms.
ReplyDeleteReagan is a cutey. I bet she already misses me!
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see you guys! Thanks for having us over the other day!
LOVE you blog! I never realized how fun it is to get comments on these things until I had my own. It's always so fun to see your posts. Reagan is beautiful as always - what a great family! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite is the "party time" photo! :) How cute! What a fabulous break! I'm glad you made it there and back safely though silly. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures!! I love her new bows, and that is so fun that you got to go home to Will's house for Christmas. You will have to teach me to make those cute bows if I ever have a girl. I also want the recipe to make those apples... YUM!!
ReplyDelete