
Will has been sporting the beard for quite some time now. Surprisingly, I have been loving it! LOOK OUT- I totally think beards are making a come back.
So it was a sad day when he had to shave it! He wanted to play basketball and soccer on a couple of BYU teams but if he wanted to play he had to again abide by the BYU honor code (which, for those of you who don't know, includes no facial hair, striving for a clean cut looking student body).
Reagan and I were taking a nap on our bed when Will decided to get the job done, this sort of thing is much easier to accomplish without our little Bunny around. I had assumed he just simply shaved but it appears he had some "fun" along the way. I was horrified this evening as I was flipping through the pictures on my camera when I ran into this!!!! YIKES!!! I guess Will wanted to show off his not-so-sexy handle bars to his unimpressed wife. Better luck next time Will!
wow. hahahahahahahaha! Julie, my favorite part of this post is the title.
ReplyDeleteOh man, that's a great picture. When my dad shaved his beard off because he was called as bishop, he did a goatee, a mustache, and a few other variations on its way out.
ReplyDeleteTaking pictures of the handlebars is a necessary evil.
ReplyDeleteGive my condolences to Will for having to shave his beard. Sad times indeed.
I totally agree that beards are making a come back. Layn has told me he's wanted to grow a beard but I keep telling him no way! You're much nicer than I am. Funny pic!
ReplyDeleteThis is a super funny post, Julie! I just laughed as I read it. Dave loves handlebar mustaches... weird.
ReplyDelete