Sunday, January 20, 2008

Simply Hilarious

Meet Maggie. She is the most adorable girl and so sweet. Maggie and Reagan really hit it off. Isn't it crazy how kids love other kids, it's like they connect on a different level. Honestly, Reagan loves kids, she just seems to know that they are her young friends! Maggie and Reagan got such a kick out of each other when we went up to the Jones' house on Sunday evening for their family party. Maggie, having 3 younger brothers, thought it absolutely amazing to have a baby girl around and Reagan thought everything Maggie did was hysterically funny. Maggie discovered that by rubbing her hands against the textured table cloth she could get Reagan to laugh as hard as I have ever seen her laugh! She had been doing this for about 5 minutes before we finally got the camera out!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is so funny. Reagan's laugh is so adorable. I can't believe how much personality her laugh has!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way cute! I love hearing little kids laugh. I can't believe she is already 6 months old. She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...laughter is the best sound!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that belly laugh! That is my FAVORITE kind of laughter out of babies!! It is so priceless! I'm glad you've taken a video of it... you'll watch it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that! I love little baby's laughs.

    ReplyDelete

comments