Saturday, January 26, 2008

What's On Your Belt?

"So I know Grandpa, you think you're really cool with not one but two blackberries, a pimped-out camera, and a phone all strapped to your belt but I think I gottcha beat!!!"
Reagan accompanies me with everything I do all day long! She loves to watch me and participate in so many things: laundry, cleaning, cooking, playing... However, she is so hands on these days I have to get a little creative. Every room we're in holds countless treasures to be explored. The kitchen is one of my favorites with measuring spoons, cups, and the drawer full of kitchen tools holds a plethora of utensils Reagan is just dying to get a hands on. She grabs them, pulls them, but her favorite way to initiate a new toy is to see how it tastes, yum, yum!
The other day Will came home and found Reagan and I playing in the kitchen. I turned around and he had stuck her tools in her strap commenting, "The perfect place for them!" (This will save me around 20 trips to the floor and back retrieving the dropped toy!)

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! Why hasn't anyone ever thought of this before?? I am going to start strapping toys to my kids all the time now.

    ReplyDelete

comments