Saturday, February 2, 2008

Just Cute

Pure Joy!
This is Emma and Reagan. Emma is my good friend Summer's little girl, she is just one month younger than Reagan.

"I like you!!!" "You wanna hold hands?"
The sweetest thing in the whole-wide-world!
So I always take pictures of Reagan and simultaneously do silly things to try to make her smile. Here is one of her humoring me...

"Mother, you are SOOOOOOO funny!" Slap, slap, slap.

4 comments:

  1. I love the arm slaps, they're so cute! Or the "all-over-smile" when they're so happy to see you that they're whole body wiggles like a puppy - makes you feel so good!

    I'm glad you got such great pictures of the two of them. It's fun to think of them growing up and looking back at these pictures one day:) Great job and cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I spelled my 3rd "they're" wrong. Should be "their". Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What more could a girl want than a toothbrush and a basketball?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reagan looks like 6 months older than that girl! Word up to tall girls!

    ReplyDelete

comments