Saturday, February 16, 2008

LOVE

In honor of Valentines Day this past week I thought I'd post a few things that I love...

1. Candlelight Dinners (thanks Will for the fabulous grilled steaks on Valentine's Day)

2. LIBRARIES!!!!

3. Anonymous Service- thank you to whoever shoveled our ENTIRE drive way early Wednesday morning after the HUGE snow storm. Anonymous service makes the giver and the receiver unbelievably happy and grateful! Thank you!

4. I believe I've mentioned this before but I just LOVE the Sound of the Dishwasher (the sound of a clean house!)

5. The Noises that Happy Babies Make- I don't think there is anything more precious

3 comments:

  1. Amen to those! I've been looking at apartments and I'm sooo excited for the dishwasher, but for now I'll be content that Ethan will sleep through my dishwashing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day... what great things to love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I wish someone would anonymously come shovel our parking lot! That is so nice of whoever did that!

    ReplyDelete

comments