So when Will was getting ready this morning and sat down on the bed next to Reagan, I looked over and saw they were BOTH "brushing their teeth" and I just couldn't resist...here is the product:
I think the flash was distracting her in these pictures because she is just holding it but usually she is always sticking it in her mouth, both ends I might add.


Hey Julie...She is getting so big and is So cute. I am glad I got to see you for a second today, sorry we didn't really get a chance to chat. Anyway, you are welcome to come on saturday, its at my house (#549) from 10-12 or call me if you need to come a different time. See you saturday!
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't left many comments lately - I look but forget to comment! I love these kind of posts - a glimpse in the life of the Beck family. Reagan is so cute and I love that our little ones favorite toys are the simplest things! Emma still doesn't put toys in her mouth - wierd, huh?
ReplyDeleteI just lost Kailee's toothbrush because she plays with it all the time. I need to go get a new one! Reagan is such a beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteSO cute julie!! I love her eyes!
ReplyDeletewait, what do you mean...I said more and more and more salt?? lol where did I say that?? haha
ReplyDeleteSo cute Julie. Don't you just love seeing the bond & relationship grow between a child & dad? It's amazing to see and watch. We're still trying to get Ty to like brushing his teeth. It's always such a struggle with him! Well, he only has 3 teeth still...
ReplyDeleteWay to go! Alan's always wanting to brush Ethan's teeth...he thinks he has bad breath. :) (Well, after spit-up, I sometimes agree.) These are so fun!
ReplyDeleteOh my, Reagan is so beautiful! These are stunning pictures of her. I know, I wonder why we ever buy toys. Toothbrushes, kitchen utinsels...
ReplyDelete