Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

Girls are so much fun!!!! I always loved dressing my dolls up when I was a little girl but nothing can compare to this!
I wanted to buy Reagan a Spring dress for her Easter dress. While Will and I were shopping yesterday we found this one. I love it because she looks like a little fairy princess. She is absolutely beautiful.
We weren't going anywhere today but I could not resist playing dress up. I got her all dolled up (check out the bracelet even! My friend Summer made it for her and Reagan loves sporting her bling, bling) and turned the bed into a photo set. Here are the results. Enjoy.....
How will I ever be able to say "No" to those big, beautiful, brown eyes?

Reagan is still quite the baldy. However, Will calls her "Monk" because she has long hair around the sides and then it's bald where she's rubbed it off!
Reagan playing on the set! She can't completely stand alone, but she is seriously so strong and has great balance (I guess you can tell I'm an adoring mom!).

11 comments:

  1. Wow, she is GORGEOUS! What a fun little gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious Julie. And that dress is so beautiful on her! And these pictures are so good, you'll cherish them forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures in her Spring dress! I can't wait until I can play dress up with my little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is GORGEOUS! I need an Easter dress for Kailee. Where'd you get her bow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful dress and a beautiful girl inside it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable...I want a baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a little princess she is in her dress. She is so adorable. Those are great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! She has grown so much!! What a cute girl!!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with those pictures! She is so pretty. She looks so mature. What a doll. You'll never believe this, but I think Hadlie has a dress out of the same fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Julie! You are such a great photographer! Those are such awesome pictures of a beautiful little girl and a beautiful outfit. Isn't it so much fun to dress them up? She looks so grown up in these! Great job mom!

    ReplyDelete

comments