I love walks....have I mentioned I sick of winter???? Snow and all we set out and had a beautiful walk. We live literally in the mountains on the East bench of Provo and it is absolutely stunning. Plus, Will and I love looking at houses, it's like a hobby of ours. So as we walk along we talk about the different things we like.

Reagan had fun too. She got to ride with daddy in the baby-bjorn which she is just about to grow out of. As Will puts it she's "All-up-in-my-grill!"
I also wanted to post these pictures because this is the big puffy brown jacket I posted about a couple months ago. I had laughed because it was so big on her but I liked it so much I bought it anyway. If you look at my coat, you tell I have a weakness for brown puffy jackets. Now I can say, "Like mother, Like daughter!"
I have loved looking back over your blog and seeing what you're up to! Reagan is beautiful and I guess I never said congratulations on your family addition :)
ReplyDeleteI am also very sick of the snow and was just mentioning it to some friends this morning. It didn't help that I was wearing ballet flats and they quickly filled up with ice and snow.
Anyway, thanks for sharing your stories about your family! Hope all is well!
Didn't anyone tell Will that if you have to wear a hat, you can't wear shorts? :)
ReplyDeleteBart and I love looking at house too. Especially going through models! Fun!
"All up in my grill" huh! lol. I love brown puffy coats!! It's fun to have match with your daughter!
ReplyDelete