i just love your cute little reagan! she's already growing so fast isn't she??? julie you are the best for making the nicest comments ever!!! i am totally loving photography, and if i could afford to make it my full-time job, i would! I'm not taking any BYU classes (I wish I could!), but I'm just trying to learn from wherever and whoever I can get inspiration from. I am totally willing to take pictures for anyone, anywhere. (I especially love weddings, they are my fave) :) I like to think of it as my hobby/creative outlet/a good challenge/second-job/something i've always loved sort of thing. :) but seriously, you are TOO KIND, and I love you!!!!
Reagan is so stinkin adorable Julie! I have to totally agree with you on the Celine Dion thing, I always wanted to go see her so so so bad, and now she's not there anymore!:( Thanks for your sweet comments. You're a doll and we'll probably be up in Utah sometime this summer! I would absolutely love to take your pictures!
Hey Julie! This is Mary from the Church History Trip. I was reading Janssen's blog and she talked about you and had listed your blog link, which is how I came to find your blog. I knew you were married, but haven't seen you since we both lived in Wymount! So I had no idea you had an adorable little girl. Oh my goodness! How old is she? Are you guys still in Utah? We bought a house last November in Lehi and love it. If you send me your email (maryejenkins@gmail.com) I can invite you to our blog.
I can't get over how cute she is!! She definitely looks like Mommy!
ReplyDeleteHow funny...well, as long as there are carrots in the world, there will be smiles! :)
ReplyDeleteCute Reagan, cute outfit!
ReplyDeletei just love your cute little reagan! she's already growing so fast isn't she??? julie you are the best for making the nicest comments ever!!! i am totally loving photography, and if i could afford to make it my full-time job, i would! I'm not taking any BYU classes (I wish I could!), but I'm just trying to learn from wherever and whoever I can get inspiration from. I am totally willing to take pictures for anyone, anywhere. (I especially love weddings, they are my fave) :) I like to think of it as my hobby/creative outlet/a good challenge/second-job/something i've always loved sort of thing. :) but seriously, you are TOO KIND, and I love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteReagan is so stinkin adorable Julie! I have to totally agree with you on the Celine Dion thing, I always wanted to go see her so so so bad, and now she's not there anymore!:( Thanks for your sweet comments. You're a doll and we'll probably be up in Utah sometime this summer! I would absolutely love to take your pictures!
ReplyDeleteHey Julie! This is Mary from the Church History Trip. I was reading Janssen's blog and she talked about you and had listed your blog link, which is how I came to find your blog. I knew you were married, but haven't seen you since we both lived in Wymount! So I had no idea you had an adorable little girl. Oh my goodness! How old is she? Are you guys still in Utah? We bought a house last November in Lehi and love it. If you send me your email (maryejenkins@gmail.com) I can invite you to our blog.
ReplyDelete