Monday, March 24, 2008

The Greatest Chair Ever!

My sister Jamie got this chair for Reagan. THANK YOU AUNT JAMIE!!!
As you can tell Reagan absolutely loves it! I'm totally jealous of the ottoman. I love ottomans!

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! I want one for Hailey's room....any ideas where it came from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your family loves to give really BIG gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCKY! That's such a great chair! How do you have room for it? I agree, your families give big, awesome gifts! What fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome chair! Reagan is so cute and getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the CUTEST chair ever! I'm definitely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a GREAT chair. I want one. How can I order it in Big girl size?

    ReplyDelete
  7. so that is an awesome chair, do you know where it comes from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah I love that chair too! What a wonderful Aunt she has! Hey I'm working on emailing you and answering all your questions too. Thank you so much for all your compliments too. You are so sweet. I just love photography and even though I'm just getting started, it is so wonderful to know that other people like my work too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great reading spot! (or eating books spot) :) It looks soo cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reagan is getting so big, when she out grows the chair can you sned it my way? I think it's a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha. Chris, Michelle and I agree...that is a seriously cool chair.

    Hey, sorry I didnt call back. We were in conference, then by the time we got to dinner we realized that we had missed priesthood, which means we missed fondu.
    We really really wanted to come.
    It was so good to see you the other day and chat. Things are okay, mostly b.c my sis is in town. But we will still have to see. :(
    Anyways. Lets do something again soon. Reagan is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete

comments