Monday, March 24, 2008

what we've been up to....

Alright, it's official...daddies are just way more fun!!!"Woohoo! Ride em' cowboy!"Will tries to get away with stuff I would never dream of doing to Reagan. He's always trying to give her candy and sugary stuff!! But they sure do have a lot of fun together.

The other day Will said he'd take Reagan and meet me at car. I came up to the car and found this....
In case you can't tell what's going on. Here's Reagan chillin' in the front seat, all ready to roll.Reagan was laughing hysterically, she totally knows when they're teasing me! What characters!

We've had some beautiful days lately. Reagan and I went over to Wymount to visit some friends. The girls had a great time.

I can just hear their conversation now...

Reagan: "Why are we just sitting here on this grass?"
Hadlie: "Oh, pleeeaaaasse Reagan, can you just look at the camera so we can have one good picture?"
Kailee: "Believe me girls, being the oldest here, I know! These silly mommies are endlessly at this picture taking thing, you just got to do your own thing. See I'm just enjoying my book here!""Blah, Blah, Blah"

Hadlie: "Here, you can have my book Reagan....I KNOW you'll be here for a long time!"

Cousins!!! My cousin Logan is currently living here in Utah and works for a wilderness treatment center. He spents 8 days straight out in the cold wilderness of Utah!!! Leah came out to visit her brother for the weekend. They got to stop by to say hello before heading off to go camping in Moab.


I've already taught Reagan how to pray...
Just kidding. I put her sitting up in her crib while I cleaned her room. Before I knew it she had climbed onto the railing. She thought this move was pretty snazzy! Before....
Uh oh!


Every Wednesday Houston comes to play at our house. Jenny Beckstrand is still teaching 2nd grade so we get to hang with Houston until the school year's through. Reagan can't get enough of him. Who could? He is sooooo cute! Reagan will look at him then look up at me with the biggest smile and look back at him and up again at me, as if to say, "Do you see what I see? He is so cool!"


"I hurted my finger!" "See!! Here it is" Reagan and I were folding the laundry when I couldn't figure out why so many of my clothes had a red marks on them....then I realized somehow Reagan had cut her finger. She's a big girl with her band aid. She thought it was very tasty, hence the band aid didn't last long.

Reagan's new hobbies:

1. Playing with her lamb.
"This is my friend"
2. Golf!
Will likes to putt to Reagan and she loves it!

3. Modeling
Check out that position: hand behind the head, arm smoothly around mommy. (I guess she learned from me with my cheesy facial:)


I've never felt so popular in my whole life. Babies are like magnets! For example, we went to a wedding and I talked to so many strangers simply because everyone loves babies!!! Especially kids! Here's Reagan and Rapheal. I love him, he reminds me of David Archuleta from American Idol!
And Reagan and Micheala , one of her favorite friends from our ward.

FUN TIMES

7 comments:

  1. OH My goodness!!! I just read that whole thing, and it was adorable! I love the baby talk...it is SO true! Anders use to look at me like...wow you are DUMB sometimes...other times he couldn't get enough of me. awww i miss him...:( I hope his new nanny is a good one. She better be tucking him in right!!
    Daddies are more fun aren't they?
    I can already tell that Chris is going to be the softy, and I am going to be the strict mommy who never lets him or her out of my sight.
    I miss you guys! Please can we get together soon?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, Julie! Holy posts, Batman... Cute, cute, cute. I love the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I didn't realize the whole thing is one big post. That horse - what the...??? Crazy! Reagan is going to be the queen bee of the playgroup when she and her friends get old enough to know who has the cool toys! And I love the Easter tradition. We're so bad - we figure we'll start next year when she can actually understand, but it's so much better to just start because you're a family! You guys are awesome, and Reagan is so cute in her Easter dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the brown/pink headband! You have a sunroof! Awesome! Reagan looks so cute and funny in the front seat; yes, Will is a fun Dad... but you're a fun Mommy. I love the pics. of our girls. The
    1st one looks like Hadlie's ready to punch someone. Reagan is so cute. I love little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay... these pictures are all just SO adorable. Tell Will I think he is hilarious. I love the pictures of her in the front seat and peeking out of the top of the car. Reagan is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the commentary on the girls. I can't believe she had an "owie" too! Dad's are so great. I love the picture of Reagan in the front seat of the car. Too funny! Great idea Will with the Easter play. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those were so fun... and I love your captions! Reagan has gorgeous eyelashes and she is such a cute girl!

    ReplyDelete

comments