My friend Bethany just informed me that if you have a gmail account you can click on "Reader" to use Google reader. Google reader allows you to put in all the url's of the blogs you read and then they send you every post (like an email inbox for blog posts) I love it! It saves so much time. And no checking to see if people have updated.
If you read blogs, this is a time saving must!
Julie, I don't know if you remember me, I was in your first cohort, Alpine was it? I just found you through Travis and Janine's blog. How are you?! You look great. Your family is so cute! Your little girl is adorable!! We just had a little boy 5 months ago. Isn't motherhood so much fun! Anyway it was really fun to see your blog!! Melissa Rowe
ReplyDeleteI'm thrilled you discovered this! Google Reader is so fantastic!
ReplyDeleteWell, what a helpful tip! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU! This will be so nice - I figured there was something out there like this, but didn't know how to get it:o)
ReplyDelete