My sister Jamie has come to visit for a week. We are having a blast. I thought I'd post what we've been up to so far.Jamie flew in on Monday. We were so excited to see her! Reagan loves Jamie (which says a lot since she is having major separation anxiety lately...is this normal??? she seriously freaks out if I'm not around and it's really, really hard). Jamie was just as excited to see us and had brought us many gifts...oh how I love those! She brought me lotions, a shirt, and candles and Reagan the cutest dress and shoes.
Monday we got pedicures and then went shopping at the Quilted Bear. Jamie bought Reagan the CUTEST bows (she's sporting her black one in these pictures but there will be more pictures to come).
Jamie brought tons of movies! Will and I love this because we aren't the kind of people that buy movies. We like to watch a movie once and then be done with it (hence why red box it our favorite!!) With Jamie we have watch The Chronicles of Narnia and Akeelah and the Bee.
On Tuesday Jamie and I went shopping. She found some great stuff at DownEast Outfitters (new shirt in this picture). And got Reagan a really cute dress.

That night we had dinner at Art City Trolley.
Reagan thought the menus were fabulous!




We all wanted dessert (but for the price of one dessert at a restaurant you can buy a two whole gallons of ice cream)...so we decided to stop at the store on the way home and Will made us Milk Shakes.By the way, this is the sister who got Reagan that big chair. A lot of you asked where she got it. I found out she ordered it online from this website.
she looks like minnie mouse!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE the bows! What a nice Aunt. It was so fun hanging out with you and Jamie and Reagan! That is so awesome of Will to make you guys milkshakes - they look amazing. Have fun the rest of your trip, Jamie!
ReplyDeleteYour sister is so beautiful... just like you Julie. And what a great aunt she is! Reagan is so lucky. Milkshakes are the way to go! It still cracks me up when I think about your 1 sweets a day rule. I don't know how you stay so skinny eating sweets everyday. But hey, if it works for you, maybe I should try it since some days I have 2-3 sweets. What constitutes 1 sweet? A batch of brownies or an extra large milkshake?? Probably 1 brownie or a small milkshake, huh? I can do that!! My Dad says a life without sweets is a life of misery, I don't know how people go years without sugar. It truely makes me so happy!
ReplyDelete