Yea, Reagan's finally crawling!!!! She was so adamant about standing up and did it so well I was almost afraid she would by pass crawling all together. But this week she ventured out! I guess my demonstrations of crawling around her in circles for hours and our exercises of me moving her legs while she did her arms paid off??? (I doubt it, she was just finally ready!)
So nine months and a week is the official age Reagan started crawling. I'm so excited for her, now she can actually crawl to me instead of just sitting there crying when I walk the tragic distance of 3 feet away. She is into everything now! Yesterday I was doing my makeup and I turn around and she had crawled to the toilet and was putting her hand in the water, ahhhhh!!!! But it is so much fun. I am so proud of this accomplishment.
Here she is in action: (she still needs motivation to crawl so I was luring her with an apple!)
This month also marked her 9 month check up. She is again in the 95th percentile for height, at 29 inches long and weighs 19 lbs (60th percentile). She's looking good and is healthy and strong, nothing could be a bigger blessing.
Oh, that is so fun! I love love love crawling babies. Mmmmm!
ReplyDeleteawwww I LOVE her face at the end!! haha "here is your apple" then she acts like she is taking a bite and looks at you like..."what...?" ha.
ReplyDeleteOMG JULIE! Last week she was SO close to crawling...I can't believe how fast she got the moves down! She is a doll.
Yay! Now the fun begins. Hey, no worries, Ty never crawled. I need your email address so I can answer those questions about photography you had. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you!
ReplyDelete