This is my first edited video (it was just a trial so it's kinda lame). But video editing is so much fun!!!! I'm excited to get more into it, you can do some pretty cool stuff.
Enjoy the first of many to come...
I feel Reagan is at a whole new stage now that she can stand. It's kind of a fretful one for me (as you heard in the video). She is ready and willing but completely unsteady!!!! Consequently there many falls and many tears throughout the day.
There's a struggle being a parent: wanting to protect and prevent every single fall verses allowing them to learn and grow. I want to have my hands ready to catch her at every moment but I cannot. Because of her dangerous play, I have been trying to sit her down everywhere we are but she will not have it!!! Standing is the only way these days...so here come the cuts and bruises!
What a sweetheart she is! It's crazy how fast they grow up huh? I totally hear ya about being nervous. It's scrary being a mommy sometimes.
ReplyDeleteJulie! Good job on the video, you'll have to email me and tell me how you did it! I can't believe how big she is. I hope all is well, it sure sounds like it!
ReplyDeleteVery well done Julie! You might have found yourself a new career.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I totally understand the scary part...Ethan's always diving out of his sitting position to grab some toy and my heart skips beats all day long!
ReplyDeleteJulie, you make me laugh. The video was great and you're great at the moming too.
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed! Very cute video. Your little girl is so adorable! What a fun stage she is at! Oh and I fianlly emailed you the instructions to make the nursing cover.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome-- how do you edit videos? I am so impressed! It is so fun that Reagan is standing- she is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie
ReplyDeleteHow cute...gosh, the things you can do these days!!!Love the commentary, and music. Reagan is so cute and looks very determined. Once a parent you can understand
all the love and worry we had when you were young....never stops.
Holly
Great job on the video, I am excited to see more.
ReplyDeleteThat was awesome!! How did you do that? Kailee has that same onsie! But hers was for like 3 months.
ReplyDelete