We spent this past weekend watching General Conference (The Prophet and other General Authories (leaders) of our church give counsel and teachings about Christ, family, scripture, etc.) The conference is held in Salt Lake City and broadcasted throughout the world. It an uplifting weekend that occurs every six months, both in October and April and I always leave wanting to be better and with renewed motivation.

For years my parents have come out and we have attended which is a fabulous experience. But now with Reagan and other circumstances it's been easier to watch from home. This was us all weekend: (Will eating, Reagan chillin)

I was surprised to see what an avid conference watcher Reagan turned out to be, she was
really into it!!
Good heavens! Who knew conference was so intense?
ReplyDeletethat chair is PERFECT for Conference watching!
ReplyDeleteTha't great Reagan was so into it, let us know if she follows Elder Ballards council to pick up her toys when she finished playing with them.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! I just love that chair too. She is so good to sit in it even!
ReplyDeleteI think that chair that Reagan is sitting on is great, I think I need to get one of those for Kenzie, where would I find something like that?
ReplyDelete