Reagan, Elaine wants to know if you have a "square to spare." Reagan replies, "I can't spare a square because this is too much fun playing with my two-ply!"Another fun game Reagan likes to play in the bathroom is standing on the outside of the tub and one by one knocking over the shampoos and soaps like bowling pins into the vast open bath tub. After each push she laughs. Let me tell you, it's pretty fun replacing the Costco sized Dove products over and over again. This game reminds me of "52 card pick up." Woohoo!
The other day I walked out of Reagan's room for a minute and when I came back in I could not find her!!! My heart started pounded and I started sweating in just the few seconds of panic. Then I saw her peak out of the closet!!! NO WAY!
She had pulled herself up to the shelves and then CLOSED the closet door behind her! It was so crazy I had to capture it! She was so cute standing in the dark closet "hiding" from mommy, but she literally gave me quite the scare!
Hey Beck Family!! It is the Thatchers! I came across your blog on Kali's blog! Your little girl is getting SO big! She is a doll! Hope things are going well for you guys! We will see you in September!!
ReplyDeletehaha. How funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these pictures! Hey, I am starting up a portfolio of pictures for when I get into photography. I am taking pictures of a friends kids this week, and if you want I can w/ Reagan too!
I just need practice working with kids and such.
Let me know! It would be fun I think. We could do like "mommy and me" pictures.
Hey! So 11-2 is great for indoor pictures. The best time to take out door pics is about 7 am or 6:30 pm. But we can do them anytime and I can try to work with the light. I dont have any professional training, just tips and tricks from the girl I use to model for.
ReplyDeleteTues. is bad for me too...so maybe wed. or thursday?
That would be alot of fun!! You can bring her over here if you want! There are lots of cute places over here right now for pictures. We have a club house that has plants and tree's all around. It is pretty.
Bring maybe 2 outfits for her?? We can take some inside, and some outside? I think a girly girl dress would be perfect for this weather. :)
Oh, and thats okay about next Sat. We may not even end up having people over. Everyone is out of town and we forgot that it is Mothers day weekend so people will be gone. :)
I love the toilet paper pile. Babies are so good at pulling it! I feel like a nerd, but our toilet paper roll has officially been moved to sitting on top of the counter, where Caleb can't quite reach it yet : )
ReplyDeleteShe's getting so grown up! Hilarious. Aren't babies so fun! I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteReagan is so cute. I love those pics. It seems like so much fun to have such a mischievous little cutie like her.
ReplyDeleteyou have such a beautiful little girl!!!!! she is adorable! thanks for giving me your blog! its so fun to see how everyone is doing!
ReplyDeleteReagan and Hyrum could be twins with their tricks. Hyrum still pushes all the bottles into the bathtub and unrolls all the toilet paper (in fact, I've stopped putting it back on the holder... I just stack the rolls on top of the toilet now.) He hasn't gotten lost in any closets yet, but he certainly is mischevious like your Reagan!
ReplyDelete