"Reagan standing as tall as could be!"She can pull herself up to almost anything now and let me tell you this has added a whole new twist to nap and bed time!
I'm frustrated but it's almost too cute to be annoyed. She is so happy about her new discovery.
I'm frustrated but it's almost too cute to be annoyed. She is so happy about her new discovery.
She plays and plays in her crib, sitting up, standing up...it takes her so long to finally go to sleep but eventually she does. So I've started putting her in her crib 30 min. before I actually want her to go to sleep!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how you can be so very proud of your child, but not thrilled at the same time? Yes, it's exciting she's standing but nap time will become so hard. The joys of children growing up... at least it makes life exciting right?
ReplyDeleteSo will you have to lower the crib now? I can't believe how grown up Reagan is! She is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWe are excited to come on Sunday. Do you want us to bring anything??
ReplyDeleteLet's take lots of pictures k!?
HILARIOUS! I remember when Kailee did that. It will phase out after like a week hopefully. Reagan is growing up so fast.
ReplyDelete