Friday, April 18, 2008

We'll Miss You

The Critchfields are moving to Texas. Oh, when I think about it almost makes me want to cry! I will miss them so much!!!
They had a Going Away Barbecue at Rock Canyon Park. Many of our others friends are graduating and moving too and some are just going away for the summer so it was so good to have one last get together.
Here are some of our wonderful mommy friends: Shannyn, Jen, Me, Janine, Holly, Katie, and Erin. Oh, we've had so much fun together and our babies have the best friends in the world!

Janine (founder of our rollerblading mommies! who can I roller blade with now?) Jonas, Reagan, Me! Reagan's luring the boys in with food, (girl after my own heart)
Bethany, Me & Reagan
Reagan's first going with a strawberry, I think it went well!

We will miss our BYU friends. They have made our college experience! We love you!!! (Remember cruise in 5 years!!!)

6 comments:

  1. Leaving BYU is so SAD! Of course, Texas is a pretty awesome place to live. You should TOTALLY come visit us. And soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, That wasn't her first strawberry because I gave her one at John Van Orman's wedding reception.
    Will

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Janine used to work at Seven Peaks and ice skate? Cause I know I know her from somewhere, but I can't really put my finger on it.

    Great pictures...love the strawberry ones especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha will called you on that one!! That is NOT her first strawberry! :)
    He is really good at calling people out on things. lol.
    Thanks for having us over! It was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sad too. You have been the greatest friend in the world. We have to keep in touch. We shall be BFF's forever! lol. And so will Reagan and Kailee! Let's go on a cruise in like 2.5 years!! We have to plan around everyone's babies. I bet you'll be pregnant with your 3rd by then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so much fun, and so sad! I miss all of those girls, and it was so fun (and sad too!) to look at these pictures of all of you. I wish I could still be there.

    ReplyDelete

comments