We went to Colorado Memorial Day weekend for the pleasure of attending Emma's graduation. Emma is Will's little sister and is an amazing girl. She is so talented at EVERYTHING! And the sweetest person you will ever meet. She is now off to BYU Hawaii!!!! We are so happy for her.
Another thing Reagan loved is all the DOGS!!

Reagan literally squealed in delight every time the dogs came near her. I am not fan of pets but for the first time I found myself embracing their kisses, petting their bellies, and luring them to my lap, all for the priceless reward of seeing my baby squirm with joy. I didn't even protest when they licked Reagan's face (wow, that tells you how much I LOVED seeing her bliss)! I have got to start taking her to some petting farms or to the zoo, she would love it!What a cute smile with Grandma.

Aunt Mary and a tired Reagan. Congratulations to Mary on the engagement!!! She and Jason are getting married Aug. 22 (that makes for a lot of August anniversaries on both the Beck and Herger sides!)

Rachel is Reagan's youngest aunt. She'll be 3 in June. They sure did have fun playing together and it was oh so cute to watch. I was in the family room and could see them playing so I captured some of it on tape. I'm not sure if Rachel liked this game but Reagan sure did!!!! We miss you already cute Rachel!!!




Looks like a fun weekend. Such cute pictures of Reagan. One of these days we should go to Farm Country together. It really is awesome and so fun for the little ones!
ReplyDeletePS: Check out my blog (Friday's post) for a little contest.
Fun times! Hey where did you get the white hat for Reagan? I've been searching for just a plain white one and can't find one. I have a colored polka dot one, but it doesn't match everything and I have a very bald baby that just can't afford being sunburned on the head!
ReplyDeleteso cute! i can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love that her little aunt is so good to play the game. Reagan definitely had the better deal out of that one. :) Fun with family...doesn't get much better!
ReplyDeleteIt is a fun game. 'Cus, she's one.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute post! Looks like you guys had a great time. I am loving the hat - glad she let you keep in on her! She looks so cute. It's funny that Reagan loved the dogs this weekend, because Emma loved the dog where we visited too! She would say "oooooo!" every tiem she saw it and immediately wanted to go after it. Such cuties!
ReplyDeleteyayyy so are you back now?? We need to do lunch or something.
ReplyDeletePS Eww eww dog licking baby face. no No NO!!!
ReplyDelete