I am so happy to have my parents staying with us this weekend. They are so sweet to come out and visit us. It is soooooo much fun to have them here!We picked them up from the airport on Friday evening and then went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (if you haven't been there yet, GO!) It was delish! And here's a little secret, when you go just wait in the open seating area (our wait was suppose to be an hour and a half but we got in in 10 min, this also works at Outback!) I would recommend the burrito, it was HUGE, and fabulous.
On Saturday we up Provo Canyon to take a walk to Bridal Veil Falls. GORGEOUS! It was a beautiful spring day and everything was so green.

And cute family pic
Julie, you are just so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhoa, you guys look... gorgeous! (I was going to use that word before I saw Janssen's comment) Such beautiful people and pictures. Sounds like a fun day. I want to go to the cheesecake factory - maybe someday...
ReplyDeleteyou are too skinny....i hate you.
ReplyDeletebut really i love you, and your hair is super cute. are you growing it out?
how fun to have your parents come. You guys are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures! That is so fun.
ReplyDeleteJulie!! You are so tiny!
ReplyDeleteLets get together sometime soon. We are busy then out of town til after memorial day. But lets do lunch then.