We went to Art City Days, Springville's Summer Fest.
Will and I love festivals, mainly for the FOOD!!! We love the funnel cakes, the scones, the Navajo tacos, fresh french fries, grilled meat, and anything else deep fried:) It was a gorgeous day, really hot, so it was the first day that actually felt like summer to me! We had a great time walking around the craft booths and dreaming when we can take Reagan on all the rides, but right now we just have to be excited for her! Wow, having a child bring backs the childlike joy in everything! 
My beautiful girl!
Springville is the cutest little city, we'll have to make summer festivals a tradition.
Will and I love festivals, mainly for the FOOD!!! We love the funnel cakes, the scones, the Navajo tacos, fresh french fries, grilled meat, and anything else deep fried:) It was a gorgeous day, really hot, so it was the first day that actually felt like summer to me! We had a great time walking around the craft booths and dreaming when we can take Reagan on all the rides, but right now we just have to be excited for her! Wow, having a child bring backs the childlike joy in everything! 
My beautiful girl!
Springville is the cutest little city, we'll have to make summer festivals a tradition.
You guys are so cute! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are a beautiful family! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I miss the pool days with you too!
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun. I love little town festivals. So fun! You guys look great. I am a fan of all the fried food too!
ReplyDeleteDo! Make it a tradition! I love cute little festivals also...
ReplyDelete