Funny! I never thought I would see the day, but now Hadlie will actually put the things back IN the drawers after pulling it all out! There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MY CHILD DOES WHILE I TAKE A SHOWER. AND WHILE I MAKE DINNER. AND PRETTY MUCH AT EVERY OTHER MINUTE OF THE DAY. I am glad to see someone else's bathroom floor looks like mine. Hadlie must be really advanced, because I am still waiting for this phase to end! Hyrum does put things away, but only so he can enjoy pulling it all out again...
That's hilarious. I sometimes bring the highchair in the bathroom when I shower and give her some toys to play with.
ReplyDeleteThis is only the beginning... :)
ReplyDeleteFunny! I never thought I would see the day, but now Hadlie will actually put the things back IN the drawers after pulling it all out! There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MY CHILD DOES WHILE I TAKE A SHOWER. AND WHILE I MAKE DINNER. AND PRETTY MUCH AT EVERY OTHER MINUTE OF THE DAY. I am glad to see someone else's bathroom floor looks like mine. Hadlie must be really advanced, because I am still waiting for this phase to end! Hyrum does put things away, but only so he can enjoy pulling it all out again...
ReplyDelete