I am thrilled that you love them!!! We can try again with just you and Reagan soon while it is still pretty outside if you want!! Like I said this time between 5-7 I am usually not doing anything!!
OH MY GOSH I LOVELOVELOVE THEM!!!!! Does Melinda have a photography business? I want to get ours done soon; I wonder if she could do ours. You guys are seriously some of the most photogenic people on the planet! GORGEOUS family!
I am thrilled that you love them!!! We can try again with just you and Reagan soon while it is still pretty outside if you want!! Like I said this time between 5-7 I am usually not doing anything!!
ReplyDeleteThose are gorgeous! You guys are such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteThose turned out great! I love the outside shots! :)
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute!
ReplyDeletevery cute!!! Julie I see a lot of you in Reagan just from those pics! She's gonna be a beauty! :)
ReplyDeleteWow Julie! The pictures are fantastic. You look beautiful. We miss you and can't wait to see you when we get back from Boston!
ReplyDeleteWow, very lovely. You guys are so cute. CAn't wait to see you at Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThese are SO beautiful! Reagan is so pretty...and you are too, as usual :)
ReplyDeleteLove your family pictures...so cute!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are great. Reagan is getting so big, her birthday looked like it was a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH I LOVELOVELOVE THEM!!!!! Does Melinda have a photography business? I want to get ours done soon; I wonder if she could do ours. You guys are seriously some of the most photogenic people on the planet! GORGEOUS family!
ReplyDeleteJulie, these are probably the cutest family pics ever! Your photographer did a great job and you guys are so cute! yay!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute, Julie! And happy birthday to Reagan!
ReplyDelete