Friday, July 25, 2008

The Coolest Pool

This is the Veteran's Pool in Provo and it is AWESOME! And reasonable, only $3 to get in and babies are free. I'd probably spend a lot of summer days there if only.......Reagan liked it! She hates the pool! I find that so strange because she really likes the bath but I think she gets really scared.

Here's Reagan and Emma. Emma looks distressed!
Such a babe!
Summer and Emma
Okay, so mommies are soooo silly! We are so overprotective about our children and then are too laid back with ourselves. Example: Summer and I lathered up our babies with sun block 2 times in like a 2 hour period and yet neither of us put sun block on ourselves. The consequence was we were both fried!!!! But I am like this with other things too. Last night I gave Reagan the tiniest bites of brownies and I guiltily thought, "Oh no, do I give her too many sweets?" Then immediately I thought, "No, YOU eat too many sweet!" If I would just treat myself the way I treat Reagan I would be one healthy, rested, happy lady!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yup, you would but you won't ever do it, at least I never do. except when I'm pregnant and there again it's really just about protecting the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swimsuit is adorable! It looks like you and your family are having a great summer. We'll have to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAha... Isn't going to the pool awesome! You guys look so cute in your swimsuits. Hows your summer going? It looks great.
    We love you all

    ReplyDelete

comments