Will and I went out boating with our friends Greg and Cassidy. We had such a blast. And it was so beautiful out there. The boys...The girls... Cassidy drove the boat while Greg was wake boarding, she did great!
We had so much fun! Will and I decided we definitely want to own a boat someday!
Wow, I am a little jealous. You guys do so much fun stuff together as a family! I wish we did more of that. The rodeo, hike, boating. . . Good job! This looks like so much fun. Who is on the skis in the last picture?
Wow, I am a little jealous. You guys do so much fun stuff together as a family! I wish we did more of that. The rodeo, hike, boating. . . Good job! This looks like so much fun. Who is on the skis in the last picture?
ReplyDeleteBoating is so much fun, Ryan and I went over the weekend and had a blast. I just wish the water was a little warmer.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun outing!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Julie! I hope you have a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete