Thursday, August 28, 2008

Colorado Trip

This past weekend went to Colorado for Will's sister Mary's wedding. The wedding was beautiful. And we had a really nice time with is family. Unfortunately, I thought I had lost my camera all trip (it was in Will's backpack!) so I don't have any wedding pictures to share:(

While in Colorado we had dinner with our friends Pete and Paula and they took these cute pictures. We had so much fun going to their loft smack in the middle of Denver, we're talking right outside Union Square. It is awesome! They are right in the center all of the Democratic Convention going on right now so on our walk from the light rail to their loft we were walking by all the news stations sets, it was pretty cool. It made me wish we could be in Minnesota next week with my parents for the Republican National Convention. Anyway here are the pics...Cute Paula toasting with the olive oil! Pete made a delicious dinner! And we loved their place!!! The beautiful art, the modern furniture, and beautiful balcony on top of the building. It was a lovely evening.

1 comment:

  1. You guys have been having lots of fun!! Hey, I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday (late). Sorry, but I hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

comments