Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Announcement

I'm so happy...I'm going to be a big sister!

Yup, we're pregnant!!! The baby is due March 12th. I am about 12 weeks along. I'm feeling pretty good, just tired. We couldn't be happier!!!!

32 comments:

  1. Congratulations you guys! What exciting news! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! congratulations you guys!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Will told us, but I'm glad that it's now official. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations guys, very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I said it before and I'll say it again. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurray we will have another baby in the family... Bobby is hoping for two things... one it is a boy (he has no boy cousins yet), second it is born on his birthday March 7. As for the rest of us we just want healthy and happy!!!!!! Congratulations Will and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Will and Julie! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippee! So happy for you both! Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy and what presidential name will it be this time?

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're so excited for you!!! yay!!! Will told us too but now it's official and we can all celebrate! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I know I already knew, but this is so cool. Very excited for you. You're a Rock Star for being so strong, able and organized during your first trimester.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, congratulations guys! How fun for Reagan to be a big sister. We are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the pregnancy! That is such wonderful news. I hope that you start to feel more energetic soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!! That is so awesome!! We want you guys to come play settlers with us one of these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! Congrats! Having two kids is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhh! Woo hoo! Congratulations Julie and Will! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! You are going to love having 2 kids. It IS a little harder sometimes but is also SO much more rewarding. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah! Congratulations you guys. We are so happy for you. I love your blog Julie...it is so cute. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am not kidding, this is the third pregnancy announcement I've hit on a blog tonight. Something is in the air! Congratulations! You'll be an awesome mommy of two... and I will be forever jealous of how good you look when you're pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  21. julie! you are the best mom! congrats on baby number two! i wish we lived in the same state so we could get together! i love checking your blog so i can still feel connected! love and miss you!

    raylene

    ReplyDelete
  22. How fun! Congratulations. Your cute little family is going to be that much cuter. I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats Julie, that is wonderful. How far apart will that put Reagan and baby? I wish we could be there to give you support through your sick and tired days. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hooray! How exciting for you both. glad all is well have so much fun with number two!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations! My mom was here visiting when I heard about this and she was so delighted and happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats! I'm expecting a little girl in Feb! Sure miss our rollerbalding days!

    ReplyDelete

comments