Friday, September 12, 2008

My Little Helper

Reagan loves to see what is going on and to do everything we are doing. She's pretty good at it too and gives us great amusement. (watching her try to put keys in doors, brush her hair, pretend to put on make up). But a lot of times it is a source of great frustration when she can't be involved. But I have found a solution: the chair!!!! It's not the safest thing in the world but what is in the world of kids? She is in now heaven!!! It is so fun having her "help" and makes for great bonding time.

Here we are making zucchini bread. The sound of Reagan in this next picture would be "ooooooooooo" with much fluctuation. It is the cutest thing!!! Whenever she sees something exceptionally interesting she says, "oooooooooooo!"Doing the dishes has jumped from Reagan's least favorite thing to have me do to her absolute favorite, simply because she can be involved! She sure picks up fast! She didn't really show off her wiping the counter skills till the very end but that is my favorite thing she does, I find it so hilarious to be wiping the counters with my 14 mo. old daughter doing it right along too! (sorry it's such a long video)

7 comments:

  1. Now that's just the most adorable thing. She's got such a personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and it's so great that you have the patience for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie and Will, Jillian and I laughed so hard while watching precious Reagan wash the dishes, the counter and the chair. I can't wait for Cassie and Bobby to see this clip! We love you!

    Melissa and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a slacker lately on blog commenting. I am so excited you are pregnant! Can't wait to hear what you are having! Reagan is such a doll and is getting so big! She'll be such a great older sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Julie, you are such a good mom!! We need to get together one of these days with Kali and let our kids play while we chat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a cutie, what a great little helper you have. Makenzie tries to help but the other day I put her on a chair and was making cookies, when I went go put more dough on the spoon she had the other ball from the cookie sheet in her hands. It must be nice that Reagan will just be content to watch. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

comments