congrats on the new baby to come! I thought, "man didn't they just have their baby girl?" And then I watch the video and they grow up sooo fast. How far apart are they going to be. And when do you find out what your having? Isaac and Sydney are 22 months apart sounds like yours will be closer. You guys look fabulious! laura
I love how that mug is as big as she is Julie!! So funny.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mel
Reagan is so cute! I love that she will eat corn on the cob! I'm guessing once they start feeding themselves life gets alot messier!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the new baby to come! I thought, "man didn't they just have their baby girl?" And then I watch the video and they grow up sooo fast. How far apart are they going to be. And when do you find out what your having? Isaac and Sydney are 22 months apart sounds like yours will be closer.
ReplyDeleteYou guys look fabulious!
laura
I love corn too Reagan (so does Grandpa Herger)! Sending you a big hug and kiss... Love you bunches Aunt Melissa
ReplyDelete