We had the John's over for pizza and pumpkin carving. Like I've said a dozen times, I LOVE the festivities! 

We love the John's!
Didn't they turn out great! Can you guess which one's mine?
Yup, I'm all about traditional but aren't Will's howling wolves AWESOME!
Reagan LOVED them. Here is a video (or more of a sound recording) of how cool Reagan thought they were, it's so dark you can't see us! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

We love the John's!
Didn't they turn out great! Can you guess which one's mine?
Yup, I'm all about traditional but aren't Will's howling wolves AWESOME!
looks great Julie!
ReplyDeleteWe had such a good time!
ReplyDeleteso so fun!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Julie!
ReplyDeleteIt's Ashley (Wilson) Shurtleff! I haven't seen you forever! I ran across your blog because even though I don't have one, I like to look at other people's, especially people from high school. That's awesome that you are expecting! I actually am too, but I'm only 11 1/2 weeks along. We really should keep in touch. ashley576w@hotmail.com
Hey Julie, we're gonna do a pizza party at my house on tuesday, house. I posted a thing on my blog...hope you guys will come
ReplyDelete