Wednesday, October 22, 2008

it's a.......

boy.




i was right! we are so excited!

26 comments:

  1. We were too!!!!!
    Melissa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! we're so excited for you guys! A girl and a boy, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Boys are awesome. Of course, I'm biased...

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way! I totally thought it was a girl! Congratulations. How fun to have one of each. And I am sure Will is super excited, too! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Boys are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Julie! I stumbled upon your blog, congrats on baby # 2 and a BOY, too! I also have a blog if you would like an invite (it's a private blog), let me know! (gardner dot megan at gmail dot com) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! We can't wait to see you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!!! Now Will can make his BYU book for the baby! I thought it was a girl. Boys are fun too!! I am so excited for you guys!! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey congrats on a baby boy. Boys are sooooooooo much fun! That will be fun for Reagan to have a little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh little boys, how fun. Let me know how it goes! I have no idea how to do the boy thing yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Julie and Will! We are so excited for the you guys, and for Reagan to have a little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Congratulations! One of each, how perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats guys! We are so excited for you, how fun to have one of each! Yay, I guessed right :) Reagan will be such a good big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats! Boys are SO fun, that is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! Boys are so much fun. I can't believe you are already half way through. From the look of your pictures, you aren't even showing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Guys! Boys are so much fun! We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. YAY, how fun!! Can't wait. This is super news.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Julie! I am so excited you are having a boy! I still feel bad about our would-be dinner ... we still want to do that. Hey Cay and I are having a Halloween party at our house and we would love to see you there! You're welcome to bring little Reagan too if you can make it. My address is 1856 Stadium Circle in Provo.

    ReplyDelete

comments