
"I want that one!"

There were tons of fun things for kids to do. Here we are in the corn maze. It was actually pretty hard! We couldn't find our way out and went in circles so many times we just exited out the entrance and walked around to get to the other cool stuff!

I wish I could have gotten a picture with all the kids together, there were so many of them and they were so cute. But here is Reagan with Hailey. Reagan had had enough pictures by this time but don't they look cute with their coordinating Halloween shirts, thanks for the cute shirt mom! And this picture reveals all of Reagan's teeth! She's had her upper teeth for a while but it's taken forever for them to drop done all the way, they're still coming.

Going to the pumpkin patch brings back so many fun memories of fall growing up. We would always go to pumpkin patches and ride the hay ride, drink tons of apple cider, play on the slide, and more. I think that is one of things I love most about holidays is they bring back wonderful memories of traditions you do every year. And now I get to do these things with my kids, it is so unbelievably fun. Having kids is like having all the joy and excitement of childhood back, but maybe even more!
I LOVE Reagan's cute little Halloween outfit! She is such a cute little girl! What a good playgroup activity! Where is that Pumpkin patch?...I wanna take my kids!
ReplyDeleteOh Julie, I couldn't wait to see her first pumpkin patch trip pictures! I laughed because you did an exact same pose with Reagan that I did with Jillian. Too sweet! Love her outfit with matching hair bow.
ReplyDeleteI voted for a ***! Can't wait till you know. Love you lots,
Uncle Jim, Aunt Melissa, Cassie, Jillian and Bobby
Cute pictures! What a fun time we had. Yeah for fun friends!
ReplyDeleteThis was so fun! I just posted my pictures too. I love the fall for the same reasons. Glad we got to go!
ReplyDeleteI am so sad we didn't get to go! Maybe Darin, Kylie and I will just have to go.:)
ReplyDeletewow... I missed a lot. I need to read blogs more often. Reagan is such a cutie! I can hardly wait to find out the gender of baby #2
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures Julie. Reagan looks adorable. It looks like the two of you had so much fun!
ReplyDeletePlease either call me or post on your blog tomorrow when you find out the gender!! I'm so excited to find out!
ReplyDeleteLooks like lots of fun!! Sure wish we could have made it!! You get to find out what you are having tomorrow!! YAY!!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures Julie! I love your baby bump. ;)
ReplyDeleteI miss you guys. :)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are adorable.