We have been enjoying many Halloween parties and festivities that I just haven't gotten around to posting. So here is some Halloween activities from the past couple weeks:
Ashley's awesome Halloween Party!!!! Lots of high school friends at Ashley's beautiful new house that they just built. Great food, costumes, and people.
Here was my favorite costume of the year:
My friend Emilie and her boyfriend Spencer as Mary Poppins and the Chimney Sweeper. They made everything down to the bag! (maybe not the umbrella)I felt so awful....I thought it would be fun to get a picture with this scary gorilla but when Reagan looked over and saw him she screamed from fright so loud and burst into tears I felt horrible! It was so sad, I will never to anything like that to her again! Here I am rushing away with her!

Trick-or-Treating at Dad's office:

We also had a Primary Halloween Carnival and a Play group party but I forgot to take pictures at them. Reagan got lots of use out of her costume this year. It was a blast.Trick-or-Treating on Halloween:
I didn't know how much Reagan would understand or enjoy about trick or treating this year. But when candy is involved Reagan catches on pretty quick. SHE LOVED IT!!!! She would walk up to the door with Will, he would knock and then she would knock and then hold up her pumpkin, take the candy, put it in her pumpkin, and begin running to the next door! Will and I both had a blast with her. We seriously can hardly wait till next year with her. Halloween is AWESOME!Here we are on our way home, Reagan enjoying her spoils!

We had some friends over for a little Halloween Party after trick-or-treating. I wish I had taken pictures of everyone but here are few of the costumes I did get:


Reagan would NOT let go of her pumpkin all night. We finally had to go through our entire house and hide all the candy because she just wont stop and gets SO fussy (I know, I know, sounds familiar...ME!!). But we're going to have to keep her away from sweets for a while. WE LOVE HALLOWEEN!








Great post Julie! Can you email me the picture of Kyle and me. I didn't take any of us. Thanks again for inviting us over for the party. We had a great time.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute.
ReplyDeleteFun pictures. I love the Mary Poppin costume. Great job. We miss Provo!
ReplyDeleteaaaahhh! I love the broncos outfits.
ReplyDeleteYour blog gets better and better every time you post.