Reagan loved the entertainment, she sat happily on my lap the entire meal! (Something that almost never happens at restaurants) She even loved the food, beginning with the brothy soup that she supped with both a fork and a single chop stick, the cucumbers and tomatoes from my salad drenched in oriental dressing, and the noodles, noodles, noodles. She even tried eating my beef which she would chew each bite about 30 times and then spit out.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Should Will quit his day job?
On Tuesday we went to Teppanyaki with some friend's to celebrate our friend Eric's birthday. Our chef was great, he was so happy and fun. He let Will help him with some of his tricks... I love what Will said at the end of video, "This will be on our blog," of course!!!!! I on the other hand can't do any tricks. Even the catching of shrimp with your mouth is impossible. So our chef had me lean my head back, open my mouth and he threw it in! I was so scared I closed my eyes and before I knew it a piece of shrimp hit the back of my throat! This part of the "show" makes me laugh so hard! He had to throw it into all the girls' mouths (some were hit in the face) except for Jackie who actually caught it all on her own, way to represent!
Reagan loved the entertainment, she sat happily on my lap the entire meal! (Something that almost never happens at restaurants) She even loved the food, beginning with the brothy soup that she supped with both a fork and a single chop stick, the cucumbers and tomatoes from my salad drenched in oriental dressing, and the noodles, noodles, noodles. She even tried eating my beef which she would chew each bite about 30 times and then spit out.
Reagan loved the entertainment, she sat happily on my lap the entire meal! (Something that almost never happens at restaurants) She even loved the food, beginning with the brothy soup that she supped with both a fork and a single chop stick, the cucumbers and tomatoes from my salad drenched in oriental dressing, and the noodles, noodles, noodles. She even tried eating my beef which she would chew each bite about 30 times and then spit out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was soooooo fun! Thanks so much for coming guys! It was wonderful! Jackie
ReplyDeletethanks so much! I am so excited I am going to try this right now! YAY!
ReplyDeleteI love places like that. I bet Ty would be enthralled with it too, just like Reagan.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a cute prego lady! I'm jealous.
Looks like a fun night. Pretty tricky Will, yeah I think he should quit his day job and be a chef ;) I hope that you are feeling well Julie, I can't believe you only have about 6 weeks left, that's so exciting! We should all get together before the baby comes, and do games or dinner or something.
ReplyDeleteBtw, the sweater story is so funny!
Hey Julie
ReplyDeleteI finally found your blog. Yeah!! It is so cute. I love all your pictures. I need your address again because my computer crashed. You can text me at 8013101779 or leave a message on my blog jcanderson.blogspot.com Hope your doing well. I still haven't had him yet. Hopefully soon.
Hi Julie. With Caleb it started when he was 1 month old. He had extreme projectile vomiting when I had any amount of milk while I was nursing (think half a chocolate chip even). When I did accidently have milk he would vomit after feedings until 24 hours later when the dairy was out of my milk. It went completely away at 5 months, and hasn't returned at all. I would recommend reading this article by the American Academy of Pediatrics about milk problems in babies: http://aappolicy.aappublications.org/cgi/reprint/pediatrics;118/3/1279.pdf
ReplyDeleteWith Seth, his reactions to milk are a bit different than Caleb's, so I thought it was perhaps lactose intolerance instead of protein intolerance, but his doctor said that it was the protein. At about 1 month he started to get really uncomfortably gassy and then spit up a whole a lot. He also was really fussy after feedings. But the part about dairy in my milk supply affecting him for about a day is the same. Overall his is a lot less severe than Caleb's though.
So I'm not sure what Reagan has, but maybe the article will help! Let me know if you have more ??.
I should add that I also have a milk protein intolerance, and my reaction is a headache and hives/breakout, sort of like Reagan's I guess.
Link didn't work. Go to http://aappolicy.aappublications.org/index.dtl and search "lactose intolerance" and take the first article.
ReplyDeleteSo - - - is there a baby here yet?
ReplyDelete