Friday, February 20, 2009

Happiness!

It has warmed up quite a bit here the last couple of days. It has been so delightful to be able to take Reagan outside to play. It's amazing how being outside really feeds your soul! It seriously makes me so happy! I am so excited to be entering Spring!!! I also feel like I'll be able to be more social. It is so fun to see neighbors out and be able to say hi, it's like the world is emerging!

Today Alissa and I took Reagan and Henry to the park.
Kids are so quick! Reagan's cute little face was here just a split second before my camera took the picture, so this is what I got:
Reagan absolutely loved the swing! She would drop her head back and say, "Weeeeeee!"
I was amazed to see the contrast between her play ground skill now and what they were the last time we were at the park in the fall. They sure develop fast! Reagan could fully appreciate the playground this time and it was so fun!
Henry's cute little bum!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha. These pictures make me laugh. It didn't matter how much Henry walked... that leaf just stayed stuck to his bum :) Thanks Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're gonna miss that park! I'm like you - I hope we keep getting warm weather! It is so fun when your kids start playing on the playground more independently. Just in time before your baby comes!

    ReplyDelete

comments