
















Getting ready in the morning....
Reagan has recently mastered "eyes, ears, mouth and nose." So now I have to watch her so she doesn't poke Lincoln's eye out as she exclaims, "EYE!" Here she is saying "Nose!"
He sleeps like a rock, it's wonderful!
Lincoln sleeps in a bassinet in our room. Periodically I see Reagan running in there to check on him! It's too cute!
Lincoln's first bath at home. Yes, I made my mom do it!
Beautiful Flowers:from Will's office
We are doing great! Lincoln is such a perfect little baby. Having my mom and sister here all week has made my life heavenly! My mom has cooked, cleaned, and shopped, and I have loved every minute of it.We went for Lincoln's five day check up and he is healthy and strong. I am so grateful. He is eating and sleeping well.
Having a second baby has been a hundred times easier than a first! The hardest thing about this whole transition is Reagan! She wants so much of my attention and I can't do everything she wants me to do. It will be good for her but it has definitely been hard on me. I still don't know how I am going to leave the house with two kids, but we'll just take one day at a time.
It has been a fabulous week. We love you Lincoln and are so grateful Heavenly Father has sent you to our home!














Oh how sweet! Those first couple days at home with a brand new baby are so amazing. I'm glad to hear this time it's easier! It was hard for me with mine at first so I'm glad to hear it's at least easier for you! Regan is such a cute big sister :) And, you look GREAT Julie!!!! Way to go!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, he is such a beautiful baby boy! You are going to have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteJulie, you really look AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little guy. He looks tons like Will to me.
Julie he is so cute! It was so good to see you at the doctor on tuesday! You look wonderful and I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE love all the pictures! Thanks for letting me hold the little guy, he's so precious! I think that in the pictures of him in the ABC quilt he looks so much like Reagan when she was a baby. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful!! And you look amazing!! I'm so glad your mom and Jamie are there to share in the love!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteChristian had those exact same PJ's! I loved them so much we bought the same ones in the 6-9 mos. size. He is so cute, you look great, and I love the pictures of Reagan. She is like the perfect age to try and "help" you, and we all know how much she loves to do that. You are such a good mom and it looks like you are traingin Reagan to be a great Mom herself someday, in the distant future.
ReplyDeleteHe is so stinking cute! Absolutely handsome! And SO LITTLE! Congrats guys!
ReplyDeleteJulie, your pictures of Lincoln are incredible! I love the ones of Reagan checking on her brother. How sweet is that?? I am so glad Mom and Jamie could spend this first week with you. Sending you lots of hugs and kisses....
ReplyDeleteLove your big sis, Melissa
He's precious! And you are stunningly beautiful. I love all the pictures. I know, second babies are just a breeze!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures Julie... Really they are great. We are so glad we got to meet the little sweetheart. he is so sweet and so handsome. We are so glad to have you guys as friends.
ReplyDeleteCongratulstions! He's an absolute doll!
ReplyDeleteLincoln is just adorable. I love all the pictures. And Julie you look fantastic! I love your hair! I hope you're adjusting well to life with a newborn and I hope you're getting some sleep!! I miss you tons!
ReplyDelete