Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What a Pleasant Surprise!

This morning I got a call from the Moores, who are Savannah's (my sister-in-law) parents. They were in town and wanted to drop by, it was wonderful! I'm so glad they took the time to see me, I just LOVE them!!!!

Diane and Me (Happy St. Patrick's Day by the way!) Jjon is the best story teller so I got to listen to his amazing stories as we chatted and played outside with Reagan.It was Reagan's nap time so I put her down as we continued talking. However, as I walked them out their car when they were leaving, it was clear she had NOT gone to sleep!!! Here she is, standing in her crib, poking her head out to watch us through the "window" she has created (or should I say destroyed) using the blinds. It was too cute though, I just had to laugh. She loves looking out her window!Thanks for coming guys! I'm so grateful to be a part of your family, you guys are incredible!!!!

4 comments:

  1. savannah looks just like her mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, if I didn't know you I would think that nayone who even tried to be that positive would explode. You are a constant source of wonder to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, so funny! :) I love seeing the funny things kids do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We missed you at lunch group, but glad you had such a good visit. 1 more day....yeah!

    ReplyDelete

comments