Monday, April 20, 2009

Outside

I am totally guilty of posting a million pictures of virtually the same thing, but I just think they're all so cute I can never decide. I hope you don't mind.

It's finally warm here! And will be the entire week. That means we'll be outside ALL day, every day this week. Here are pictures of our adventures the last couple days. We are in heaven!

Lots of swinging:Reagan was insistent that she hold her bread ("breab") while swinging!
yummy, yummy, yummy! Relaxing in the grass:
Ouch! This was taken after Reagan's crash landing off the slide (view video)

Today we went for a great walk. This is Reagan's stroller and baby, she loves pushing it up and down the street.
Here is a video of Reagan on the slide. Yesterday was her first time doing it all by herself. She would climb up the ladder, hesitate with a little fear as she sat at the top, and then away she went. I sound so mean that I'm laughing in this video but I can't help but think her landings are hilarious. Somehow she still enjoys it!
My favorite part of this video is when she runs to me saying "CHEESE!" because I'm holding the camera up and then continues takes me out, what a great ending!

4 comments:

  1. Reagan is so cute! I love that is enjoys the grass and swings.. those are two things I love being on!! Grass is great on your feet and swings are the best tummy ticklers.. I am so amazed how much Lincoln and Reagan look! They are just beautiful and look so much alike, how precious. Dean and I Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's a clip in Reagan's hair! It's really starting to come in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cute video! It was fun seeing you today, and I am so excited to hang out once I get back into town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. Reagan is so adorable! I think it's cute that she had to have her bread while she was on the swing. I can't believe how big she's gotten! The last time (and only time) I saw her she was only a week old or so. You have such a beautiful family Julie!

    ReplyDelete

comments